We will use this page to share key information and dates with you as well as guidance and information on exams processes. We will also use this page to share details of internal and external assessment schedules and calendars.
If you have a specific query or question that is not answered here, please contact Mrs T Douglas (Exams Officer) through the main college reception.
Results Days (for Summer 2021)
- Tuesday 10th August 2021 (A Level/Level 3)
- Thursday 12th August 2021 (GCSE/Level 2)
We will write to students and parents and carers to provide more information about our process for making results available to students in summer 2021. This information will be underpinned by up-to-date guidance on public health which remains subject to change. Thank you for your patience.
We recognise that exams and assessments can be an extremely challenging and stressful time for students as well as parents and carers. Please visit our Safeguarding & Support page for more information and guidance on the support that is available for students.
Information for Candidates
- JCQ Warning for Candidates
- JCQ Unauthorised Items
- JCQ Using Social Media
- JCQ Information for Candidates – Written Examinations
- JCQ Information for Candidates – On-screen Tests
- JCQ Information for Candidates – Non-examination Assessments
- JCQ Information for Candidates – Coursework Assessments
These documents can be downloaded below.